Our client is a leading Semiconductor Manufacturing MNC with headquartered in Europe. They are currently seeking for high caliber talents to be part of their dynamic team as a Product Specialist.
- Technical Product Management in collect process / production / competitor data at customer site.
- Scouts and reports new product ideas and innovation with the goal to enhance the product and service portfolio.
- Provides support for FC and AFC model introduction (launching, demo, semi shows).
- Conducts feasibility studies and support customer sample build requests.
- Engages in R&D projects during product definition / requirement engineering, in-house and on-site testing.
- Builds-up strong technical know-how on product / problem solving via structured knowledge transfer between the product line, R&D teams, and different regional support centers.
- Defines SW requirements (JIRA) for new modules and features (requirement engineering).
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical-Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Min 5 years’ experience in complex Technical environment and 3 years in Product Support environment with customer engagement.
- Experience within Semiconductor Backend industry.
- Comprehensive experience on Datacon 8800 platform is added advantage.
- Troubleshoots and maintains demo equipment if necessary.
- Conduct training on existing and future FC platforms to FSE’s and customers.
- Supports documentation and manual writing activities.
- PC literate and MS Office knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of assertiveness and flexibility required.