Our client is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world.
- Managing and adapting the Production Control & Logistics, Logistics & Inventory, people selection, development, training & coaching of the team.
- Achievement of Production Control and Planning, Customer Satisfaction & Inventory Scorecard targets (aligned with Plant EIP)
- Customer order management – Focus contact point of Singapore plant customers, from Order to Cash, to meet customer-specific requirements.
- Setup, evaluate, and validate PC Processes as required for "Ready to Ship", Manufacturing Connections, Supplier Readiness, Material Movement, ERP Parameters & Packaging on time & aligned with budget costs & project requirements.
- Align PC&L preparations with New Launch project timing for plant projects taking into account PC&L strategic inputs & roll out to plant operational team.
- Continuous improvement to ensure focused and step change improvements in PC, Logistics & Inventory process performance.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in similar role.
- Possess supervisory experience, preferably in Manufacturing industry
- Ability to work in a diversified team, where strong cross-teams and cross-domain communication skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills; effective working as a team member.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.