Our client is one of the leading construction companies in Singapore; they provide building construction and civil engineering services. The company undertakes various construction projects, such as residential, commercial, institutional, civil engineering and infrastructural projects for private and public sectors.
- Reporting to the MD.
- Responsible for project start-up and execution plan, as well as to define key project targets in terms of time, cost, quality, resources, EHS and contractual (work with Project Managers).
- Liaise effectively with client’s representatives and consultants in all project matters relating to authority, planning, contracts, construction and EHS, including reporting at regular meetings.
- Lead a team of professional and technical staff in planning and execution of day-to-day operations to achieve all key project targets
- Review master programme, define key project milestones and set pull-planning targets for project team to manage site progress and activities effectively.
- Manage subcontractors to deliver their respective performance targets in terms of time, cost, quality and safety.
- Implement and control project budgetary plans, as well as to manage contractual matters fully.
- Drive the implementation of innovative construction methodologies and practices on-site to improve productivity and achieve lean outcomes.
- Foster collaborative spirit between project team members, as well as commitment to achieving performance targets set.
- Responsible for tendering proposals to secure new projects.
- Degree in Building/ Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or related.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management and/ or site coordination works for building projects.
- Good all-rounded knowledge in construction management, planning capability, and contractual matters; adopt the lean mindset to cost and resource management.
- Able to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders to achieve good results in project delivery; strongly committed to accomplishing the established milestones and other deliverables. Proactive when solving issues and focused on strategic goals of the project.
- Actively seeking to maximize value and minimize waste in processes and resource management; Believer in empirical data and measurement as basis of decision-making to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Applicants with prior relevant experience in residential/ commercial/ industrial/ healthcare/ institutional/ government sector will be preferred.