Our client is a leading F&B Robotics and Automation company. They are currently looking for a dynamic Project Manager to drive their product and service expansion efforts.
The successful candidate will manage all areas of cross discipline project management –client/customer relationship, project workflow management, budgeting, resource delegation, time and risk management – to develop, implement and execute a plan that is in line with the company’s brand values and business strategy so as to pioneer lasting change in the F&B industry, through human-centric automation and digitization.
- Craft clear briefs understood across disciplines and teams, internal and external.
- Project manage product and service expansions in Singapore
- Achieve and advocate for efficiency by ensuring effective resource & time management
- Craft, own and track project schedules – from pre-sales, sales, planning, build up (Engineering + IT), inventory preparation, UATs, pre-move in, official move in, handover and client satisfaction.
- Lead planning phases to develop overall project aspects (supported by various SME) such as timeline, project budget, financial modelling, commercial terms and client sign-off
- Lead planning phases to develop unit aspects (supported by various SME) such as F&B menu, design, unit layout and consumables etc.
- Be the key point of contact to Commercial team, retailers, internal stakeholders, internal team members and external partners throughout project duration to coordinate all installations and follow ups.
- Develop project estimates across various project types.
- Influence stakeholders to improve product and launch efficiency and effectiveness
Supplier / Processes Coordination & Implementation
- Take charge in sourcing and assessing vendors (with the cross dept SME experts) and partners for client project fit that upholds optimum quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Construct processes to optimize vendor related planning and execution processes.
- Build and develop relations with all vendors, partners and business thought leaders.
Collaborate Within Cross-disciplinary Teams
- Have high adaptability in building knowledge across all disciplines (Engineering, IT, Business Development, Operations, Commercial) to advice and build processes that can be streamlined.
- Build deep knowledge on internal products that also cutting across disciplines (eg: Engineering, IT, Operations) to better understand the nuances and better manage timelines.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field of study (IT, engineering, operations, build and construction etc).
- 4 to 6 years of Project Management experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- High growth Digital Service sector
- Product & Industrial design
- Architecture or Built-Environment
- Launcher (Retail or products)
- Hospitality and Facilities Management
- You have done at least one of the following:
- Project managed a product or launch from start to end
- Managed multiple vendors and/or teams on a single project
- Remotely managed vendors or teams from different cities
- Have a deep understanding of at least one of the following:
- Six Sigma, Lean, Scrum, Agile, PMP, CPM
- A collaborative team player with the ability to work well in a fast, ambiguous environment and collaborate with international teams across multiple areas and matrix organization.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Experience in vendor facing and management, cost and process optimization.
- Experience in project tracking and budgeting building.