Our client is one of the world's leading internet & online services companies. Popular among PC & mobile community especially in the gaming & e-commerce space. Strong core business and listed on Nasdaq & HKEX.
With expansion plans and the intention to capture the Southeast Asia market; the regional office in Singapore is set for rapid growth. Expecting to multiply the headcounts by 2023
They are looking for an experienced Project Management Lead to be part of the growth plan for the region converting the current games to AAA games.
- Project management of large-scale game development, participate in the organization and promote the entire process from demand, planning, production, review, and acceptance to settlement
- Apply strategic and systematic thinking, responsible for the management of major business and project groups
- Agile project management processes within the team, and promote the standardization and process improvement of project management
- Establish a clear, transparent, and efficient communication mechanism within the team, and produce project management reports
- Effectively improve the project management professional ability of the entire centre.
- Passionate with games
- Bachelor degree
- Preferably more than 6 years of game development project management experience, and 3A game project experience
- Prominent professional ability, profound professional theoretical knowledge of project management and love to study project management theory and practice
- Be proficient in project management knowledge systems and have a deep understanding of the characteristics of R&D projects
- Familiar with agile project management and have standardized project management skills
- Good communication, coordination, and team leadership skills
- PMP certificate or Scrum Master certification is preferred.