My client is a leading global FMCG (Beauty) MNC and they are looking for a Regional Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting Assistant Manager to support the regional online marketing team on their marketing activities, collecting and analysing data to ensure maximised campaign success. A pivotal and highly visible role in the company, you will support teams across Asia and in the US to drive actionable insights and help the company achieve further growth.
- Collect and organise data from digital campaigns across all brands and relevant markets into dashboards, communicating key findings to campaign leaders and upper management
- Monitor marketing spends and eCommerce pre-tail sales on eCommerce platforms, identifying key pain points and gaps to minimise spending and maximising outreach to customers
- Have a good understanding of competitor and market trends and initiate new marketing strategies with the wider marketing team
- Collaborate with agencies to get data points and drive analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Information Technology or related
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytics-heavy role (reconciliating data, creating reports, dashboards, insights generation) with strong understanding of digital marketing campaigns (social media, SEO, SEM, conversion tracking etc)
- Experience in eCommerce is highly preferred
- Strong advanced Microsoft Excel competencies with experience working with data visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI, and Qlik View
- Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Understanding and working knowledge of the APAC market, and experience working with regional stakeholders is a strong plus
Send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today if keen to kickstart a conversation.