- Manage a portfolio of global companies.
- Liaise with local offices on all corporate matters in relation to the portfolio of companies.
- Corporate matters include but not limited to the setting up/closing down/merging of overseas entities, changes to the board/council of directors/supervisors, changes to shareholders and corporate structure, opening and closing of accounts, changes to business activities and charter, changes to signatories, regulatory compliance matters, investment/divestment project related matters, etc.
- Draft and arrange for the execution of documents in relation to overseas subsidiaries and associated companies.
- Drafting, review and issuance of corporate guarantees and facility agreements in relation to working capital facilities.
- Drafting and review of power of attorney instruments, for the authorisation of company employees or third-party agents, specific to the scope of duties and threshold levels set out under the instruments
- Ad hoc review of legal documents such as NDAs, intercompany loans, service agreements, etc. that may be required from time to time
- Drafting of corporate authorisation documents to obtain approval from the board of directors of the abovementioned matters
- Working with internal stakeholders for the execution of the above matters.
- Possess 8 years or more relevant corporate secretarial and paralegal experience; preferably with exposure within the scope described above.
- Candidates with less than the required work duration but with extensive experience may be considered.
- Prior experience in an in-house corporate secretarial / legal department, and a multinational company.
- Good command of English for both spoken and written.