My client, a renowned sports and lifestyle retailer is now looking for a FP&A Manager. This is a great opportunity to join an established organization with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the FP&A Manager will look after consolidation, reporting and budgeting for four countries in the Southeast Asia region. You will monitor KPIs, and actuals vs budgets and forecasts, providing financial insights to support decision-making. Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Review and analyse monthly financial results across the region and subsidiaries, together with local finance teams
- Consolidate and report entity and region result to HQ and regional teams
- Prepare local entity and consolidated budgets and oversee overall budgeting exercise
- Monitor regional KPIs, variance analysis and highlight key issues on a timely basis
- Leading process improvement and automation projects
- Prepare commentaries and presentation materials, including board reports to support decision making
The successful candidate will be professionally qualified (CA, CPA etc.), with at least 5 years relevant experience, and possessing a bachelor's degree from a reputable University. You will be described as an analytical, independent individual with strong commercial acumen and attention to detail.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 19C9859
Registration Number: R1113627