You will play a great part in a dynamic operation team and reporting to Head of Ops. You will be developing effective strategies and support the development of strategies for Customer Service, Underwriting, and Claims departments across the Group, with a focus on delivering customer service excellence.
- Monitor and maintain active oversight of regional operations functions and ensure consistent operational processes across all entities across the Group Companies.
- Ensure compliance with Group Operations Policy and other company policies by conducting reviews and quality checks on various operations functions and workflows.
- Manage internal and external audits and ensure timely completion of audit recommendations.
- Improve operations standards in accordance with governance and compliance policies to achieve growth and operational efficiency.
- Provide support to the Division and handle any other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Degree holder in related discipline (Insurance, Business or equivalent professional qualifications) with relevant insurance certifications preferred
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in operations audit and/ or risk and compliance in insurance industry with an eye for details and good communication skills – proficient in oral and written skills Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with strong data analysis, project management and communication skills
- High level of integrity, take accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork