Our Client is an Established Financial Banking Group with a Renowned Global Presence.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dedicated professional responsible for overseeing Rewards and Performance Management initiatives in the Asia Pacific region. This role involves providing expert HR advice to support decision-making on various aspects of reward and performance management, ensuring the organization remains competitive and aligned with industry standards.
- Lead the end-to-end development and delivery of Total Rewards programs for the Asia Pacific region, including annual performance and rewards reviews.
- Collaborate with local branches to deliver specific reward initiatives, ensuring compliance with local regulations and budget constraints.
- Review and contribute to complex HR proposals, such as benefit packages, salary benchmarking, and compensation proposals.
- Stay updated on industry trends, products, and relevant laws and regulations, applying this knowledge to enhance reward strategies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues at branch, regional, and global levels, sharing best practices and contributing to the development of departmental strategies.
- Offer HR policy interpretation and guidance related to compensation and benefit policies and processes.
- Coordinate and manage project activities, ensuring timely and budget-compliant delivery.
- Research Compensation and Benefits regulatory issues and provide recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Support in managing the risk profile for the department by offering sound policy advice for decision-making in the business.
- Develop and enhance total rewards reporting and analytics to inform decision-making.
- Participate in relevant committees within the branch.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on performance and reward-related topics to guide management.
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Performance and Rewards.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, VBA, MS PowerPoint, and exceptional analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent knowledge of regional pay and benefits regulations
- Strong stakeholder management skills for effective cross-departmental collaboration