- Build operations to improve new or existing supply chain and logistics strategy for long, medium, and short-term goals.
- Achieve business objective to achieve competitiveness with land transportation products by improving existing land transportation network.
- Continuously improve the lean level of the transportation line, improve the utilization efficiency of the line transportation capacity
- Responsible for the coordinated planning and comprehensive application of various transportation modes.
- Continuous improvement and performance appraisal; identifying bottleneck and problems
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Engineering, Supply Chain with 5 years of industrial experience
- Able to work independently and has prior experience in working with regional connections well.
- Prior experience in freight forwarding is highly preferred.
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org