A commercial bank
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare daily reports on MAS Liquidity ratios on MLA/AMR/ACF.
- Prepare and perform variance analysis on MAS weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports.
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters.
- Participate in systems implementation projects on MAS reporting matters.
- Participate in new product implementation related with MAS regulatory matters.
- Take on projects and/or other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Department Head.
- Degree holder in Accountancy/ Finance or equivalent, with minimum 5 years of directly relevant working experience in regulatory reporting.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Hands-on experience in prepare MAS regulatory reports, including New MAS610.
- Good understanding of the standards for the New MAS610.
- Experience in change management, system testing and systems implementation will be an added advantage.
To apply, please send your updated CV to Joanne Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title or Click Apply Now.