Role and Responsibilities
• Prepare and maintain code for Dashboards and Reports using Qlikview, Qlik Sense and NPrinting
• Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems
• Create technical specifications and test plans
• Monitor everyday activities of system and provide required support
• Minimum a degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
• More than 10 years of working experience in Risk Management within IT.
• Experience in IT audit, Cloud Security will be an advantage
• Good understanding of Secure Software Development Life Cycle, Threat and Vulnerabilities Assessment, Agile Methodology and IT General Controls
• Good understanding of technology and operational risks, regulatory requirements
• Strong communication, interpersonal and written skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and with a positive attitude
• Willing to learn and take new challenges with an open-mind.