- Offer guidance and a comprehensive viewpoint to incorporate and proficiently manage enterprise, operational, and business risks within processes and systems, culminating in the identification of Business Continuity Management (BCM) strategies.
- Create, devise, and execute an encompassing framework for BCM and Risk management to support the implementation of new products, variations to existing products, novel business endeavours/entities, systems, and processes within the organization.
- Spearhead the development, upkeep, and evaluation of evolving changes within Risk and BCM policies and procedures. Oversee the progress of deliverables and tasks with a profound comprehension of intricate processes, system interdependencies, regulatory standards, and internal control requisites. Guarantee that policies and procedures are designed and updated to accommodate new requirements and industry best practices, catering to the diverse business functions within Group.
- Lead the team in addressing critical risks associated with the introduction of new products/services or enhancements to existing functions.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience required in enterprise risk and business continuity.
- Candidates from a commercial background preferred.
- Proficient in ServiceNow, SAP, and Oracle.