My client, a renowned cosmetic brand within the industry is looking for a Sales Manager. The incumbent would be responsible for managing a team and overseeing the retail sales and operation matters for the local market.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and align sales goals with overall marketing and activation plans.
- Motivate the Beauty Advisors on ground and mentor them on areas such as customer service and sales performance.
- Develop training initiatives for retail staff
- Ensure the impeccable presentation of our stores and manage the opening of new counters and pop-up stores, and conduct regular stock checks to maintain inventory control.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with retail partners, buyers, and store management. Collaborate with stakeholders to create tailored programs that meet customers' expectations and elevate our brand's presence.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in retail sales and operations within the Singapore local market. Prior exposure to the cosmetic retail or beauty industry is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal teams, retail partners, and customers.
- Strong customer service orientation mindset with knowledge of market trends and dynamics
- Highly adaptable and an active problem solver
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Interested talents, do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format and we will be in touch as soon if your profile is a fit.