My client is a leading telecommunications and networks MNC with product offerings spanning across cloud, connectivity, network security, and data centres. Experiencing exponential growth, they are now looking for a Sales Manager. With strong commercial acumen and the ability to drive engagement across channels, you will support incremental revenue growth while nurturing and growing key carrier accounts.
- Generating incremental revenue key carriers and existing global accounts
- Develop thought sales strategies, tailoring them according to each account
- Oversee and drive end to end sales cycles from lead qualification, prospecting, to closure for new enterprise and mid-market accounts
- Provide accurate forecasts for new accounts
- Serve as a business consultant, identifying key pain points and opportunities within the clients' business and sell products accordingly by adopting company GTM resources
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to escalate and target any pressing issues within accounts, providing top-notch service across all clients
- Possess at least a diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar
- Strong technical knowledge of Cloud-based and data-oriented networking services, SD-WAN, SASE, and ZTNA solutions
- At least 7 years of experience within the telecommunications / ICT industry with strong existing channel / carrier sales experience, able to navigate long-drawn complex sales processes
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
If keen, send your profile across to firstname.lastname@example.org today to kickstart an initial conversation.