- Drive end to end sales management from existing and new customers as you build business volume over sea freight businesses.
- Execute full tender process, spot enquiries, and hold account ownership across various industry customers.
- Conduct compliance and regulatory processing with various customer accounts and follow customer guidelines.
- Drive overall solutioning, improvement and build appropriate customer relationships.
- Have minimum degree in logistics or supply chain management.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships, hunt, and develop new customers as you will also build businesses across existing customers.
- Strong Excel, CRM and Analytics skills
- Support marketing teams to drive campaigns with existing customers.
- Preferred sales professionals with ocean freight background.
For more information, please forward discussion to firstname.lastname@example.org