Our client is an environmental MNC in water treatment and pioneering the future of sustainable water. With a deep and intensive knowledge in water, they serve the world essential industries in their mission-critical water operations.
They are currently seeking a highly motivated, energetic and experienced Sales Manager for Business Development of Water & Waste Water Solutions (Chemicals & Projects) in the Industrial Sector.
- Responsible in leading business development in Singapore and Malaysia region mainly by sourcing new projects/sales in the Industrial Segment & Achieve Targeted Sales.
- Identify new prospects, business opportunities and new local projects lead, preparing presentations of findings for upcoming tender to bid for the tender.
- Support Water Treatment Service Team as appropriate for water treatment chemical business during trials/testing/operations.
- Promoting Company’s innovation & technology and products to potential clients to develop the new business fields and opportunities.
- Develop and implement marketing and growth strategies and plans.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business service and value proposition and ability to bring in local contracts.
- Update opportunities, Sales Forecast & Results monthly to Leadership team.
- Collate market intelligence with respect to Competitor activities.
- Ability to work on Market Potential to Target Sales.
- Work proactively with the director to look ahead and farm opportunities to value-add to clients or grow the business.
- Establish Company’s Brand Image in the Industrial Sector.
- Possess at Degree in Chemical from a reputed university.
- 8-10 years of working experience, preferably in Project Sales in the field of Water & Wastewater industry.
- Should be a self-starter and willing to travel in Singapore/Malaysia in the Industrial segment market to Penetrate the business.
- Should have developed business independently in region Market.
- Excellent Networking Skills.
- Exceptional Market and customer awareness and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of EPC companies, Major Industrial Markets, and companies.
- Hands on Experience of Services for water treatment chemicals.