Our client is a global network communications and public relations consultancy organization with strong presence in the APAC and global markets. With upcoming exciting expansions in the near future, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Account Manager to join their young and dynamic team in Singapore!
- Give best in class corporate reputation advice and strategic direction for clients
- Overseeing day-to-day account work and seeing campaigns through from end to end for global and regional brands
- Fuse corporate reputation with digital and creative solutions; Working with creatives and planners to deliver effective campaigns and results
- Stand for excellence in client relationship management
- Understand communications (from traditional PR to social media, influencer work, thought leadership, etc) inside and out, as you’ll lead new business development for the team
- Organically grow existing clients significantly by tapping into new relationships and new services
- As a leader you are inspirational, leading by example and taking the time to teach and mentor the team
- A minimum of 4 years communications experience (branding, marketing, internal communications, external communications) across PR agencies and/or in-house roles
- Good understanding of the Asian media landscape including strong relationships with Singapore based reporters and media
- Track-record of running successful campaigns in Asia is a requirement
- Sound knowledge and interest in the Technology sector is a requirement
- Experience in community management, influencer engagement and social media campaigns is preferred
- Any leadership experience mentoring a junior would be a bonus
If you are interested, drop me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange for a confidential discussion!