Our client is a manufacturing MNC headquartered in Europe and they are currently seeking for high-calibre talents to be part of the dynamic team as a Senior Business Controller.
About the role
As a Senior Business Controller, you will be responsible for the financial management and planning of the business through the analysing of financial data, preparing budgets and forecasts, ensuring that financial practices are in compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Monitoring and reviewing of project margin and cost centres across the various business entities
- Provide insights into performance and efficiency, and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to promote understanding of cost centre’s performance
- Reporting of Financial Actuals vs Plan results including analysis of the variances and commentary
- Timely review and analysis of financial data on business performance, including Margin and Opex variance
- Assembling of data, analyse processes and systems, identify gaps and improvement areas and to propose quality improvements
- Ensure compliance to the business Accounting Policies, IFRS, and Internal Control Measures
- Accurate and timely completion of internal control reporting with well control documentations such as reconciliations to B/S and P/L
- Drive Business Process Improvement and ensure that appropriate measures are taken to achieve financial and strategic business objectives
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be analytically strong and has an affinity to numbers with a keen interest in business performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor of Accountancy or Business Administration or other similar qualifications
- Min. 10 years of relevant experience, of which 3-5 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of the financial management principles
- Possess strong business acumens with the ability to think strategically for the business
- Hands-on execution
- Experience with SAP
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R22105420