Our Client : Insurance company
The Job :
You will lead the team to achieve HNW sales KPIs through effective management and prompt service support of the Agency channel. You will also oversee the case management team to ensure that the HNW case submission are processed within the agreed turnaround time and high inforce rate of business.
- Define, monitor and review HNW KPIs. Evaluate performance to targets to formulate and drive business strategies, project management and initiatives with the aim to optimise results.
- Provide coaching & motivation with appropriate sales proposition to Financial Representatives to optimise HNW sales contribution.
- Identify recruitment strategies both internally and externally and to continue to identify, engage and onboard potential financial representatives into the company and monitor performance management criteria to drive affluent/HNW sales.
- Proactive to identify and develop both HNW opportunities and emerging HNW market trends.
- Familiarity with the underwriting requirements specific to high net worth (HNW) cases.
- Collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders such as but not limiting to Case Managers, New Business Underwriting, Compliance, Customer Service to resolve issues, appeals and feedback.
- Assist in onboarding processes and Family Office initiative
- Minimum a degree holder with at least 10 years of relevant work experience Leadership, management skills and the ability to coach, motivate and retain staff
- Possesses strong business acumen Experience in Life Insurance product and/or business development is a mandatory pre-requisite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Powerpoint & Word)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude Innovative and proactive