Our client is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world.
- Responsible for developing system integration and qualification test strategy.
- Perform system-level requirements analysis, develop, and create robust test cases and specification.
- Responsible to perform Systems integration and qualification testing & test report generation.
- Support project team with System qualification issues along with System Test Lead
- Conduct Peer Reviews of System Integration & Qualification Strategy and Test Specifications
- Execute Test Defect Process
- Perform Defect Tracking Process across all the project.
- Adherence to Business Unit Engineering Process to achieve ASPICE compliance.
- Support Audits on the Project for System Test
- Support Test Bench Architectural Develop/configuration required for Testing.
- Min. Degree in Engineering or related science discipline required. MS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related preferred.
- At least 3 years working experience as Systems Engineer and/ or Systems/ Software Test Engineer
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Must be highly aware and adhere to high voltage safety standards and procedures.
- Experience in Automated Test Setup development
- Experienced in developing Test specification based on Stakeholder and Systems Requirements.
- Experience of different Type of Test Generation Methodology.
- Experienced in Executing Tests on different test environments e.g. Vehicle, Dyne, HV Bench, HIL.
- Experience in Defect Tracking Process Tools.
- Understanding of Automotive Spice and all Test Levels.
- Understanding of ALM/PLM requirement management Tools.
- DSpace/ NI/ CAN Tool experience (CANstress, CANoe etc.).
- Knowledge of Excel/XML/XLST standards.
- Fundamentals of automotive bus communication (CAN/CAN_FD/Flexray)
- Complex Test Setup Troubleshooting skill
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or click “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.