Our growing retail consumer brand client company is identifying for Senior Logistics Executive. The right candidate will execute overall warehouse operations with inbound and outbound warehouse workflows.
As a Logistics professional, you keep up with both supply chain and logistics operational efficiency and productivity by benchmarking best practices. You give proper advisory to business stakeholders at driving inventory optimization, supply chain excellence and transportation improvement.
· Identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies and ensure inventory and system as you manage stocks movement with the help of team.
· Handle overall warehousing operations, resolve warehouse problems while maintaining high levels and continuously plan improvement programs.
· Work, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders and all aspect of 3PL.
· Identify cost savings over processes, create policies or procedures for warehouse activities and reduce unnecessary steps in logistics processes.
· Minimum with bachelor’s degree or Diploma education.
· Have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, SAP Knowledge.
· Hold good team leadership skills, communication skills and more.
· SAP Certification is an advantage.
· Preferred candidates are from consumer goods or services industry.
For more information, please contact and email to email@example.com