Our client is a progressive Property & Facilities Management Company. They provide a comprehensive suite of property related advisory and management services, empowered with technology, and delivered through great service.
- Develop quality standards and procedures for preventive and corrective maintenance work.
- Formulate plans to improve facility operations and establish incident response procedures.
- Develop recommendations for service quality improvements from data analytics.
- Develop procurement plans for consumable and non-consumable items based on past purchases.
- Evaluate the services provided by third parties against contractual terms and scope of work.
- Maintain trust and rapport with users through consistency in service standards.
- Evaluate technical reports and progress reports to propose recommendations.
- Review tender specifications and risks in bidding and evaluate quotations from third-party service providers.
- Review subcontractor maintenance contracts, Service Level Agreements (SLA) and budget plans.
- Monitor costs and adherence to budget plan.
- Cascades organizational Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) practices and Quality and Environmental Management System (QEMS) standards and sustainability guidelines according to the organisation’s green building strategy.
- Deploy resources to support operations and identify recruitment needs and areas for technical and business management training and development to ensure the achievement of performance metrics.
- Analyze the viability of proposed continuous improvement initiatives to improve time, cost, and quality.
- Implement the latest smart facilities management trends and technologies according to the organization's strategic direction.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis on the implementation of new technologies.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in Built Environment trends and technologies.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree holder in Architecture, or Engineering, or Facilities Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of post-degree experience in related Facility Management or equivalent
- At least 5-years' experience in an Institute of higher learning (i.e. Polytechnics, Universities, Academies etc.)