Oversee day-to-day financial matters, month-end and year-end accounts closing related to Payroll, which include:
- Pre-Payroll activities including, input and update employee details and manage government claims
- Payroll activities including, process payroll, process CPF, and manage payroll
- Post-Payroll activities, including provision for bonus, manage month-end/year-end closing, submission of IRAS Tax Declaration Annual Form 8E, and answer employee payroll enquiries
- Regular review on compliance to statutory requirements
- Supports and provides advice in structuring and developing the team to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day Payroll operations.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and/or tax agents on payroll related matters.
- Acts as contact point to institutional Finance and HR staff Partners closely to ensure organizational readiness and capability to deliver business results.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in a finance function or financial shared service center, preferably in a supervisory role
- Hands on SAP HRIS system preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage team members
- Good time management and organizational skills, as well as a customer-oriented mindset
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills