About the company: Our client is a leading IT Audio Devices with global presence in the EMEA and APAC market; You will be responsible for financial analysis and reporting for ASEAN, HK & TW. This role will report to Finance Director, Asia Pacific.
Title: Senior Finance Analyst
Up to $8,000/month
- Coordinate the submission of the Annual Operating Plans, Quarterly Financial Forecasts and other interim Financial updates
- Recommend ways to improve processes resulting in elimination of non value added tasks, decrease cycle times & increase productivity while maintaining/improving internal controls
- Provide FP&A finance support to the accounting teams related to productivity, demand planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
- Partner directly with the finance team and central FP&A groups to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent; Professional qualifications is advantageous;
- At least 5 years of working experience
Should you fit the bill, kindly share your updated CV to Fred.email@example.com. We are regret to inform that only shortlisted applicant will be notified.