A growing freight forwarding company is seeking for a logistics engineering professional who specializes for logistics system optimization, logistics process excellence and solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for optimizing logistics systems and processes between the company and its customers.
· Work and implement improvements through company’s operations, processes, solutions and systems.
· Perform processing work efficiencies, costings and business analytics through monthly and quarterly basis.
· Provide management of industrial tools/models to program manager as you will also support ongoing improvement projects within the organisation.
· Evaluation of material handling/storage system and Implementation effectiveness with regular business reporting to be done.
· Reports variations between actual work process against agreed work process
· Perform time studies on existing and new work process / tasks as required by customer.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Highly motivated and mature disposition, ability to manage difficult customers.
· Good working attitude and must be able to adapt to fast-paced environment.
· Minimum degree holder
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in the logistics industry.
For more information, please email to email@example.com