Known as a prominent upmarket jewellery luxury brand, we are identifying a successful candidate who holds the attributes and work values of driving international trade compliance and regulations.
- Be part of Supply Chain team for company’s APAC business as you would drive both customs and trade compliance collaborations.
- Work and thrive through an international setting as you would focus on Greater China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, Thailand.
- Roll out the integrity of the trade data where you would be sound with international regulations and risk factors.
- Work with external parties such as brokers and agents in the region and ensure all processes related to import / export are timely.
- Hold strong relationships with local regulators and government bodies to sync up customs and regulations.
- Act as a single point of contact within the APAC region when it comes to customs and trade compliance topics and will be the main point of contact for the global customs team when it comes to the implementation of the global framework.
- Minimum Degree in International Trade, Public Affairs, Business, SCM/ Logistics, Operations Management or similar
- Minimum 5 years of similar industry experience like Consumer Goods, Retail and more.
- Experience in working with a multinational company in an APAC context.
- Hold high level of cultural adaptations with business acumen.
- Good working knowledge of SAP, in particular SAP GTS (Global Trade Services)
- Self-starter with the ability to build and implement frameworks and guidelines.
For more information, please email to email@example.com