Our client is an early stage technology venture fund focusing on Southeast Asia.
- Working with internal and external teams to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Liaise with fund administrator for investments, capital calls, distributions, management fee calculations, and quarterly financial statement reporting
- Working on portfolio reporting by liaising with internal investment team, portfolio companies
- Assist in new fund launches including onboarding service providers, opening bank accounts, and coordinating with internal and external legal counsel on entity formation and fund documents
- Supports with audit and tax procedures
- Prepare quarterly and ad-hoc investor information requests and coordinate with other business units (investor relations, investment team) as necessary to complete requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance 3+ years of experience in fund accounting and/or overseeing a fund administrator
- Experience working within asset management. Ideally, Venture Capital, Private Equity, or a Hedge Fund
- Must be proactive, collaborative and results driven capable of managing pressure in a high paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office required Modelling & quantitative analysis experience (Excel) a plus
To apply, please send your updated CV to Joanne Chong at email@example.com, quoting the job title or Click Apply Now.
Due to an anticipated high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.