My client is a rapidly growing SaaS company within the education technology space, with footprints across SEA. Through tailored solutions and platforms, they partner closely with educational institutions to transform the way they interact with and engage students and parents alike.
In this newly created capacity of a Senior Product Manager, you will bring to the table a strong track record in scaling SaaS-based products, able to shape and drive total product roadmaps. An independent worker with strong analytical skills, you will oversee all aspects of planning and execution of growth plans for the company's product portfolio.
- Oversee end to end strategic planning and execution of the company's product portfolio
- Leverage excellent understanding of market trends, competitor movement, and the customer psyche to prioritise product roadmap and launches
- Liaise closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, and design to bring products to launch within budget and proposed deadlines
- Actively drive customer research and market analysis to understand key pain points and growth opportunities
- Monitor key metrics and ensure optimised performance and feedback for all products
- At least 5 years of experience in product management, with existing experience working on SaaS-based products
- Expertise in project management and product design tools including JIRA, Confluence, and FIGMA
- Prior experience managing and developing LMS / ERP software solutions
- Experience working in lean start-ups with the proven ability and willingness to exponentially scale products and businesses
- Excellent analytical skills with strong data-driven mindset with prior exposure in planning and conducting quantitative and qualitative customer research within the market
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management capabilities, able to liaise with teams across levels and functions
- Experience and passion in the education space is a strong plus
Send your CV to email@example.com today to kickstart a confidential discussion.