Our client, a leading conglomerate in the transportation industry. They have started their digital transformation journey recently. Looking to hire an experienced project manager to take care of the implementing enterprise-wide best-of-breed platform and up-to-date application and infrastructure to deliver a superior customer experience and efficient internal process.
You will work with the Head of IT Infrastructure, Head of Applications, Head of IT Security, Business Unit stakeholders, Project management teams, Vendors, Domain Leads & Architects to deliver the projects
- Successful delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, meeting requirements and within the allocated budget
- Project lifecycle from requirement, design, development, testing, acceptance, training, documentation, and implementation
- Enterprise-wide IT projects in leading application and infrastructure platforms and technologies
- SaaS, PaaS, and turnkey projects adopting both agile, waterfall or hybrid implementation approaches
- SDLC phases including technology evaluation, tendering and award, implementation phases of blueprint/ visioning, development, testing, training, go live follow through with maintenance & support
- Key project risks and devise mitigation solutions and present to Steering Committee for direction
- Current project pipeline and initiate new projects in advance considering lead time
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and partners to create, and deploy successful projects
- Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Ideally certified in PMP, Agile or Scrum
- More than 10 years of experience in managing large-scale scale, complex IT projects across the region
- Experience in managing third parties or vendors in project delivery
- Familiar with Project Management & Collaboration Tools such as MS Project, MS Office, JIRA, Confluence, etc Agile and Waterfall software development practices.
- Familiar with the public, and private cloud technologies and DevOps