2) Senior/Property Executive – 2 pax
- Plan, execute and supervise all M&E activities pertaining to the effective management and maintenance of the assigned property / properties.
- Work and liaise with a team of Technicians.
- Review of team's work processes to effectively and efficiently harness resources for maximum productivity.
- Ensure all M&E systems are in good order and ensure daily building operation are managed smoothly.
- Plan deployments and preventive maintenance schedules as well as monitor the efficiency, lifespan and warranty periods of equipment.
- Ensure vendors and contractor’s work performances comply with company's quality standards and statutory regulations.
- Prepare quotations / tender’s specifications, invitation for quote/tender, etc.
- Execute sourcing and administration of contracted services
- Assist Cluster Head on OPEX and CAPEX budget preparation in accordance to client’s requirement.
- Assist Cluster Head to monitor OPEX and CAPEX to ensure that works are completed within planned time frame and expenditures are within budget.
- Provide technical assistance and advice of the assigned property /properties.
- Manage tenant’s requests for M&E.
- Ensure tenants' fitting out works are executed expeditiously and in compliance with company's quality systems and clients’ requirements.
- Ensure all M&E systems are in compliance with statutory regulations and code of practice.
- Ensure all building’s M&E defects and breakdowns are attended to expeditiously and recovery time frame is within the KPIs set.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or it’s equivalent with at least 3 years M&E experience.
- Possess good practical knowledge in building maintenance with initiative and good analytical skills.
- Good teamwork, interpersonal qualities, self-motivated and able to multi-task.
- Have a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
- Salary range : S$2,800 – S$3,600
- 5 days’ work week, 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Standby 24/7
- Willing to travel to sites regularly with no fixed work locations (Based at HQ)
- Replacement role