Our client is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world.
- Develop, implement, and improve the department and product total quality system to assure product specification is met
- Facilitate and work with team members on quality improvement to the product by providing technical guidance in QE tools applications
- Perform quality system or process audit to assure quality systems are in place
- Provide technical support in engineering design review, drawing and specification review to drive risk mitigation ensuring product meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required
- Establish & Implement manufacturing quality metrics and lead team on to achieve the goal and continuous improvement
- Develop, implement, and improve product quality plan
- In charge of MRB activity of the raw material, semi-finish good and finish products. Execute and coordinate nonconforming material disposition
- Driving Root Cause analysis in problem diagnosis from customer anomaly/Line fallout to ensure problem prevention and resolution implementation ensuring effectiveness
- Management of Change with suppliers/manufacturing team with proper review and communication to customer for approval to implementation
- Meet department cost & quality objectives
- Direct interface with supplier on resolving new material quality issues
- Implement lessons learned across manufacturing and also new products development projects
- Perform special projects to support continuous improvement on an ongoing basis thru functional standardization and implement process improvement ideas in primary work area.
- To adhere to the Health & Safety regulations as set out by the EHS Department and any other Government regulations
- Min. Degree in Engineering or Science related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Quality/ Engineering in Product Design Engineering/ Manufacturing environment.
- Candidates with no experience are welcomed to apply too.
- Team player with positive working attitude.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or click “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.