My client is a global leader in the premium consumer goods space. With decades of rich heritage, they have built up a strong brand presence and have been experiencing exponential growth across the global market in recent times.
In this exciting and highly visible position, you will lead regional corporate PR initiatives, strategising events and driving consumer engagement to further cement the brand's image across the APAC market.
- Oversee holistic omnichannel communications efforts across, ensuring optimal consumer experience and brand message
- Develop comprehensive strategies, calendars, and budgets for media and influencer campaigns and events
- Liaise closely with cross-functional teams including brand management and marketing to plan and execute thought and innovate brand campaigns, analysing ROI
- Manage existing external PR agencies, ensuring alignment and successful performance of planned regional PR campaigns
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders including media, influences, and KOLs to extend and grow the communications network
- Leverage strong analytical skills and understanding of the industry and consumer market to provide insights into brand campaigns to senior business leaders
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications / PR, business or related
- At least 7 years of experience within communications - brand communications, public relations, and related
- Candidates from both in-house and agencies are welcome to apply
- Existing understanding of and vested interest in the premium consumer goods, luxury, and wines and spirits space
- Strong analytical skills, with the proven ability to run successful regional campaigns
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and stakeholder management capabilities
- Existing experience in managing given budgets and ensuring positive ROI
If keen, do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to kickstart an initial confidential discussion.