Are you passionate about risk management and sustainability? Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join an aggressively growing Middle Eastern Bank base in Singapore as an Operational Risk and ESG Risk Manager.
As the Operational Risk and ESG Risk Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the development and implementation of the framework for the management of operational risk and ESG risk the company. Reporting to the Head of Asia and the Head of Risk, Asia, you will be responsible for overseeing risk management processes, identifying and controlling risks in existing and new activities and products, and raising awareness of best practices for risk management.
- Facilitate the management of operational risk across the Unit, including implementation of the group-wide framework for operational risk management.
- Coordinate and facilitate risk management workshops, assist with the identification of risks, and develop action plans to mitigate risks.
- Analyze risk data and translate it into actionable plans, investigate risk events and incidents, and ensure completion of action plans.
- Prepare consolidated risk reports for internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, Board Risk Committee, and regulators.
- Participate in the development of operational risk policies and procedures, and provide training and guidance on operational risk management to stakeholders.
- Act as the key point of contact for ESG-related risk policies and procedures, working closely with the Group Sustainability team and representing the company in ESG and sustainability matters.
- Perform the role of Business Planning Manager for GM Singapore, implementing and tracking milestones required to deliver on the branch's strategy.
- Thorough understanding of operational risk and ESG risk management practices and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to articulate and discuss risk management concepts with internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze risk data and develop actionable plans.
- Excellent communication skills to prepare consolidated risk reports and provide training to stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other risk and control functions and ensure alignment of risk management efforts.
- Proactive and self-driven attitude, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Previous experience in operational risk management, ESG risk management, or related roles is preferred.
- Relevant certifications such as FRM, PRM, or CFA would be an added advantage.
Join the team and be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking organization that values risk management and sustainability.
Interested candidates, please share your latest CV via firstname.lastname@example.org and together, you can make a positive impact on the bank’s business and the environment.
Apply now to take on this exciting opportunity or feel free to share this opportunity within your network!
Associate Director | Financial Services
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 19C9859