- Schedule Monthly Meetings with Distributors and System Integrators (SIs) to review sales results and update new upcoming product launches and solutions.
- Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of Singapore sales programs.
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for Singapore to support ASIA sales.
- Drive sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure and documentation of customer interactions and data related to activities, accounts and partners
- Build a sustainable and robust sales pipeline and ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning for target market using Salesforce
- Conduct timely market studies and analysis of competitive products, particularly in areas of CCTV technical trends.
- Building up system integrators ability to do spec in into projects through appointed Distributors.
- Attending product trainings to keep up to date with new/current product solutions and technology.
- To identify and actively engage new industries with requirements of existing and new products.
- Prepare monthly report and update to the reporting manager on all activities, issues, and challenges.
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of relevant experience with strong track record of success in Singapore sales role.
- Good knowledge in security products such as Video Management System, IP camera, NVR, CCTV and wireless product etc
- Security background with technical knowledge in CCTV products will be a plus
- Familiar with Salesforce for pipeline tracking
- Strong communication and presentation skills