Our client is a global solutions provider and developer of cleantech water projects for advanced water and wastewater treatment.
- Responsible in leading business development in Indonesia mainly by sourcing new client accounts/ sales in the industrial segment (EPC) & achieve targeted sales.
- Leading a sales team, providing mentorship and guidance.
- Identify new prospects, business opportunities and new local projects lead, preparing presentations of findings for upcoming tender to bid for the tender.
- Work closely with Water Treatment Service Team for specific project requirements
- Promoting Company’s innovation & technology and products to potential clients to develop the new business fields and opportunities.
- Develop and implement marketing and growth strategies and plans.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business service and value proposition and ability to bring in local contracts.
- Update opportunities, Sales Forecast & Results monthly to Leadership team.
- Collate market intelligence with respect to Competitor activities.
- Create Company’s brand awareness in the industrial sector.
- Possess Degree in Chemical Engineering or any related discipline.
- At least 10 years of project sales working experience in Water & Wastewater Treatment industry, familiar with EPC project handling.
- Min. 8 years of experience in a managerial position with great leadership skills, able to bring people together.
- Knowledge of EPC companies, major industrial markets and companies.
- Hands-on experience in water treatment chemicals field.
- Experience in managing P&L is a plus.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Exceptional market and customer awareness and presentation skills.
- Good career progression.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.