My client is a home-grown leading construction and civil engineering company in Singapore. The company holds the highest Building Construction Authority (BCA) grading of A1 for both general building and civil engineering, qualifying it to undertake public sector construction projects with unlimited contract value. The company has completed a wide range of residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, civil engineering, and infrastructure projects.
- Reporting to the Project Director and Business Unit Head.
- Responsible for project start-up and execution plan, as well as to define key project targets in terms of time, cost, quality, resources, EHS and contractual (work with Project Managers).
- Liaise effectively with client’s representatives and consultants in all project matters relating to authority, planning, contracts, construction and EHS, including reporting at regular meetings.
- Lead a team of professional and technical staff in planning and execution of day-to-day operations to achieve all key project targets
- Review master programme, define key project milestones and set pull-planning targets for project team to manage site progress and activities effectively.
- Manage and liaise Subcontractors to deliver their respective performance targets in terms of time, cost, quality and safety.
- Implement and control project budgetary plans, as well as to manage contractual matters fully.
- Drive the implementation of innovative construction methodologies and practices on site to improve productivity and achieve lean outcome.
- Foster collaborative spirit between project team members, as well as commitment to achieving performance targets set.
- Assist in tendering proposals to secure new projects.
- Degree in Building/ Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or related.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management and/ or site coordination works for building projects.
- Good all-rounded knowledge in construction management, planning capability and contractual matters; adopt lean mind set to cost and resource management.
- Able to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders to achieve good results in project delivery; strongly committed to accomplishing the established milestones and other deliverables. Proactive when solving issues and focused on strategic goals of the project.
- Actively seeking to maximize value and minimize waste in processes and resource management; Believer of empirical data and measurement as basis of decision-making to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Applicants with prior relevant experience in residential/ commercial/ industrial/ healthcare/ institutional/ government sector will be preferred
To apply please click Apply now or email your resume in MS word format.
We regret to share that due to very specific requirements we could only reach out to talents with highly relevant experience.
Company Registration Number: 201622755N
EA Licence: 19C9859
Registration Number: R1765627