My client is a leading smartcard issuer in Singapore
As a Senior Software Developer, you will work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and other team members. You will develop and maintain functionalities to support organization legacy applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work in the Agile team and work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and other team members to achieve common goals.
- Develop/maintain functionalities to support organization legacy applications. (For mobile developers, develop mobile application. For games developers, develop game in alignment with organization strategy.)
- Participate in the activities such as design, tasks estimation, development, unit testing, releases and production support.
- Improve code quality and perform code reviews.
- Develop/maintain automated unit test scripts, perform unit testing and validation of requirements with BA/users/stakeholders.
- Perform investigation/troubleshooting of issues raised on mobile application/microservices/applications.
- Keep up-to-date of new technologies, explore and experiment technologies that will help to improve technical efficiencies.
- Provide training to end users and documentation to support knowledge transfer.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept for new ideation or initiatives.
- Identify areas of improvement, improve development efficiency and application quality.
- Conduct and lead code review session
An ideal candidate should have the following
- Preferably with a Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or relevant field.
- More than 3 years of software development experience.
- Have knowledge/experience in Agile Methodology.
- Experience in Kotlin, Java, vue.js, React.js and C#.
- Experience in databases such as Azure SQL, Redis and Oracle.
- Proficient in technology stacks or tools such as Spark or Spring Boot framework, Docker containers, Orchestration tools, Elastic Search & Kibana (ELK), Grafana, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience or possess knowledge in Payments domain (eg. QR, payment flow), secured API/Web Service, OAuth security framework and JWE/JWS will be an advantage.
- Well-organised, good interpersonal, multi-tasking and communication skills