Our client is one of the world’s leading transportation conglomerates. They have embarked on a digitalization transformation journey and are building ecosystems to further serves the public & consumer well.
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, in the product engineering division to take charge and be the subject matter expert for all the Android mobile apps. Ensure projects are well planned out and that it can be delivered within a specified timeline.
- Design and build a highly interactive, user-friendly Android application.
- Review requirements, specifications, and business processes. Recommend technical solutions surrounding the Android platform to give provide the end-users with the best possible experience on Android and Huawei mobile devices.
- Communicate & work closely with the Product Manager, to align the business requirement and deliverables
- Perform the entire software development lifecycle for Android applications, from conceptualization, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deploy new features.
- Work closely with 3rd parties/ vendors to design and review all relevant enhancement and new initiatives
- Analyze and optimize code for quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Keep Android Applications up to date and compatible with the latest Android OS releases
- Bachelor of Science in Computer or related disciplines
- More than 5 years of hands-on programming in Android mobile application development
- Proficient in Kotlin with knowledge of Java.
- Proficient in Android design and development lifecycle.
- Proven track record working on Android applications.
- Experienced with agile software development practices such as Scrum or Kanban
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes