· Assess purchase productive part suppliers to determine whether the suppliers' quality system is acceptable with final approval sourcing decisions from a quality perspective
· Execute with a sound decision making capabilities over sourcing decisions from a quality perspective.
· Ensure production approvals to align with production volume at any point of time
· Select, assess, work with buyers to manage EE suppliers regionally
· Serve with technical expertise from Engineering to Supplier Quality aspects well
· Minimum with Degree in engineering background
· Have at least 5 years’ experience within similar industries such as Automation or Electrical Manufacturing
· Sound expertise for EE suppliers’ network and relationship
· Provide technical resource and conduct quality workshops with suppliers
· Strong stakeholders management skills with good communication.
For more information, please forward discussion to email@example.com