Our client is one of the world’s largest and most successful IC design semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication company. They provide the ultimate in pioneering IC technology to create unique and innovative designs for a broad range of high-tech applications.
- Understand the product requirement and create IP level architecture according to the requirement
- Define design specification for new hardware modules, together with IC design engineer
- Work with IC design engineers to resolve the issues during design phase and qualify the design
- Understand the design specification of existing hardware modules and make improvement.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with Ethernet Switch layer 2 and layer 3 protocol
- Good knowledge for router or switch SOC system design
- Familiar with SOC architecture design, hardware/software partition
- Familiar with processor sub-system, such as ARM cortex-A/M/R
- Familiar with memory sub-system, such as SRAM/DRAM/Flash, etc
- Familiar with interface peripheral, such as Ethernet/PCIe/LIN/CAN/FlexRay/SDHC/I2S/SPI/I2C/UART/ADC
- Familiar with C, Python, Verilog/VHDL, systemC, System Verilog
- Familiar with hardware testing and debugging, such as oscilloscope, logic analyser, IXIA, etc
- Good knowledge in IC design and system design. Have led 2 or more SOC system design
- Have 3 years or more experience on switch SOC and/or multi-processor SOC system architecture design
- Familiar with ethernet AVB application
- Experience in ASPICE, ISO26262, ISO21434 is in advantage
- Experience in CERT C, MISRA C in in advantage
- Good communication skill and capable of collaboration with various teams
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com or click on “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.