Our client is a leading global systems integrator in security solutions.
About the role:
This position provides comprehensive services for security systems, ensuring client satisfaction. This includes troubleshooting, proficiency in company products and technology, and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service Representative to timely resolve client's security system issues.
- Deliver comprehensive support and maintenance services, encompassing routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, system upgrades, expansions, alterations, and systems training.
- Create detailed system diagrams using AutoCAD software.
- Build strong partnerships with clients while continuously striving to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the support & maintenance contract renewal.
- Ensure the excellence of services by strictly adhering to company standards and policies, service requests within the designated region.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance tasks and effectively address daily troubleshooting requirements.
- Thoroughly follow up on all open technical issues until the problems are fully resolved.
- Assume ownership of all service-related issues once the External Hand Over is completed by the Project team.
- Min. Diploma in Electronic, Computer, Automatization or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in security system field with knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and Alarm System will be considered as a plus.
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skill and problem-solving ability
- Strong self-learning ability, work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill