Our client is a leading MNC specialized in creating cutting-edge cooling equipment for the HVAC, Industrial and Refrigeration marketplaces.
- Responsible for project execution and aftermarket business within Asia region.
- Handle warranty issues and assure customer satisfaction.
- Identify root cause of failures and determine appropriateness of warranty part replacement.
- Provide feedback and review quality issues with the factory team to drive continuous improvements in manufacturing.
- Train and supervise distributors and sub-contractors to become independent at site assembly, testing, commissioning, and maintenance activities.
- Quote spare parts to go along with new equipment sales
- Conduct site visits and produce service reports, making recommendations for spare parts and upgrade kits.
- Handle spare parts inquiries from clients and distributors for existing installations
- Help distributors and sales managers to quote and sell maintenance and service contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience with cooling towers.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken.
- High sense of responsibility, self-driven, independent and self-disciplined
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Stress resilient, ability to remain composed when under pressure
- Reliable team player, provide advice to various stakeholders
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis (+50%)
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 19C9859
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1660471
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or click “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.