- Role requires to work with S&OP Manager and Controller to ensure a collaborative approach and support
- To develop the processes and best practice Supply Chain standards that support the growth
- Manage inventory and SKU levels to agreed targets and maintain appropriate safety stock policies
- To ensure that sales forecasts are reviewed and that detailed supply plans are compiled to support the supply of products either internally or through third party of products to meet sales needs
- To actively support the business’s Sales & Operational Planning Process and lead its integration into supply chain.
- Deliver new products on time to meet required launch plans
- To ensure that goods are supplied at best possible price and appropriate quality.
- Drive great customer service as measured by business
· Degree level of education, engineering discipline advantageous
· 10+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
· Excellent communication and influencing skills
· Ability to lead cross functionally, forge strong working relationships and build effective project teams
· Strong negotiating and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage, motivate and inspire people
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org