• Measure and analyze supply activities, execute production planning activities
• Collaborate cross functional teams and each local office to review the product specifications and challenges, determine product allocations
• Analyse the allocation results to explore opportunities in the forthcoming allocation
• Suggest product transfers after careful consideration of capacity and capability constraints, landed cost, product mix and overall fill rate priorities
• Analyze product trends (difficulty and complexity level) and make recommendation on the capability ramp up plan of each service provider, follow up closely with production team on execution
• Maintain and analyze related planning and costing data to support annual vendor negotiations, and report sourcing KPIs
• Support and engage in CIL production initiatives and projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
• 5 years working experience in merchandising or planning in supply chain, preferable in handbag, footwear or consumer products industries
• Proficient in MS Access and Visual Basics
• Strong data modeling and analytical skills
• Effective communicator who can present complex problems in simple terms.
• Solution oriented creative thinker
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org