The Platform Technical Lead is a technical person responsible for establishing modern technologies and architectural design patterns for Open API & Internal consumption. Responsible for setting up strategy and adoption to securely deploy API Platform in cloud. Platform Technical Lead will be responsible for doing POC, certifying and establishing patterns for any new technical requirements and be up to date with industry standards.
The candidate would work alongside other Systems engineers, architects, and technical streams to design, build, and support a streaming and messaging platform built on Apache Kafka. You will also be responsible for overseeing end-to-end agile design, scoping, implementation, and working closely with the development and Service design teams to deliver a quality product as required.
- Platform technical lead would be handling universal APIs offered across various microservices securely, reliably, and consistently.
- The person will also need to lead the implementation of using message broker (Kafka) for event driven architecture across the board.
- The person would be responsible for the microservices design that is scalable and easily maintained and monitored.
- Writing code in NodeJS / Java in a micro services and following the best practice approach.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Science
- 8+ years
- Familiarity with Microservices API design best practices including SSO, Testing, Documentation, Monitoring, and developer tooling
- Using and developing REST services using messaging integration via Kafka Development experience with databases, both RDBMS and NoSQL (e.g. Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in NodeJS, Java, Rest API, Kafka, Algolia / Elastic Search, SQL (Oracle), No SQL DB (Mongo), NestJS.
- Hands-on experience on using AWS, Azure cloud platform.
- Experience in API security and governance that can provide secure, high performance, and high through put which is consistent across functions.