Our client is a renowned reinsurance company globally looking for a Treasury Executive to join the exciting team.
This job will be supporting the Investment and Treasury team in investment and treasury related activities, including trades settlement, liquidity management, financial assets reconciliation, FX analysis and new treasury products evaluation locally and group level.
- Prepare funds related documentation (forms/faxes/emails etc.) and obtaining approvals for payments/ fund transfers / Liquidity Fund subscriptions and redemptions / Fixed Deposit placements and liquidations / in-house bond investment settlements / account opening and closing
- Perform daily/monthly/quarterly reconciliations for Fixed Deposit Income, Liquidity Fund Interest Income, Custodians’ and Investment Managers’ charges
- Assist in settlements, clearance and records maintenance for the investment activities such as in-house bond settlements, derivatives settlements, external funds subscription/redemption
- Consolidate and update daily balance of fund positions (e.g. Current Accounts, Fixed Deposits, Liquidity Funds) and rebalancing of funds for cash management purposes
- Liaise with Finance team and other internal units to obtain daily expected incoming and outgoing funds for cash flow requirements
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Corporate Finance/Development, Investment Banking/Treasury
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with both internal and external parties
- Possess strong commitment to meeting reporting deadlines
- Strong in research and highly analytical with ability to use research tools, e.g. Bloomberg
- Candidate will be supporting the Group Treasury function that core hours with flexible start and finish times is applicable for this role
Interested applicants may send in your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or or Click Apply Now.