- Perform processing and settlement of FX, MM, derivatives, DF/NDF, IRS, CCS, bonds, treasury bills, equities as well as remittances.
- Identify and support business needs in all aspects of Treasury and WM Operations.
- Perform daily end o day checks, reconciliation of securities position/holdings, management and regulatory reporting.
- Perform deposits placement/rollover (backup)
- Maintain complete transaction records, documents.
- Respond to requests for deliverables with internal and external clients as well as Head Office.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good strong working knowledge in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Strong working knowledge of Treasury Operations processes, as well as the ability to identify risk gaps.