Are you a highly motivated and experienced treasury sales professional looking for your next challenge? Look no further! Our client – A leading Asian Corporate Banking based in Singapore is seeking a talented Treasury Sales expert to develop and manage marketing activities of foreign exchange, structured deposits, options, treasury structured products, and margin products to our corporate clients.
As the Treasury Sales expert, you will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze and prepare foreign exchange and interest rate commentaries and technical analysis on the global and regional currency markets and communicate these views effectively to both Relationship Managers and clients.
- Market FX&MM, Interest Rate, OTC option, and Treasury Structured Products to corporate clients.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to explore opportunities to cross-sell treasury products such as interest rate instruments, FX products, and structured finance products.
- Provide professional advice, market analysis, and strategies to meet the treasury needs of the corporate clients.
- Understand the treasury and funding needs of corporate clients and propose solutions to them.
- Provide guidance to the junior Sales team member to maximize team performance.
- Work with SG/HK Corporate and FI teams to expand SEA EM FX and Interest Rate business.
- Assist to cover the duties of other Treasury Sales Team members when necessary.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required by the Head of Treasury and Markets.
- Work with Business Management Team on product programs in order to enhance the team’s product capabilities.
- Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in treasury sales/trading/FX markets
- Professional Qualification such as FMRP, CFMAS Module1B, 5 and 6A
If you possess the above qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, we invite you to apply for this role. Join our dynamic team and take your career to the next level!